Thursday 28 October 2021

Being The Creative One

  Hey There Bloggers, How are your families? Today I am going to share something. (it is a surprise!) So I am getting in to this book called Ella At Eden, and I ALWAYS read with some music on. Once I was done with my book I wanted to write like I was in the book in Eden Press (The book school paper!) 

After, I was hearing some of my favourite songs! And then I was full of inspiration! So I jotted down some notes like it was a newspaper. So today I am going to share some of my story's and you could comment down below how I could make them better? Here are the pics...





Thank you for seeing this blog post please be sure to comments, and I will see you next time!


3 comments:

  1. Hello Aley. It’s great to hear you have found a book they has drawn you in and activated your imagination. Some of your small writing is hard to read but I thought Enchantment the Musical is a promising idea, using the different personalities and talents of the students. There are sure to be rivalries! Including the idea of a cursed mask will help with the conflict of good versus evil. Keep on brainstorming your story ideas, Aley. Paste them in a book for safe keeping. Kia kaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aley

    So Cool Aley. I have the same books at home but only the 1-4. There my fav series so far. Are they yours? I love how you wrote thing like they did in Eden press. I love the stories you wrote down. My advice is to add a bit more detail to the stories you wrote but other then that I think everything's perfect. And maybe you could make a slideshow to keep all of your story. Mia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.