Wednesday 27 October 2021

Being Bob The Builder/Girly Gardeners

 Hey There Bloggers, How are your families? Today I am going to share being the builder with my dad and me and mum being the gardeners of the family. So me and my dad build a garden so we could have some vegetables in case we have another Lockdown and we can grow your own vegetables. After me and my dad finished I drilled some holes for the water go through when we water the plants. Me and my mum planted potatoes, tomatoes, lettuce and cauliflower. After we sort out the rest of our garden we will also plant raspberries and other cool vegetables. Thank you for seeing my blog post. see you till next time!





2 comments:

  1. Great work on building a great garden. I can't wait to see our vegetables grow and use them in our meals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome garden project, Aley, well done. It’s wonderful! You should be proud of your efforts with your parents, working together. The fence will be a great backdrop for the raspberries in summer. Delicious! It’s fun drilling holes, isn’t it? I love using my power tool screwing things together or apart whenever I do projects.
    Whenever you go outside or look through the window at your efforts, you will be so pleased. Growing your own food is a rewarding experience. Super skills, Aley,

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.