Wednesday 27 October 2021

Making Bookmarks


 Hey There Bloggers, How are your families? Well today I want to share my bookmarks that me and my mum made. First me and my mum went to my nana's so we could grab some flowers.  Then we pressed the flowers for a week. After that we got some white and light purple paper, then we used a dark purple pen and used the air to spray some ink on the white paper (witch I glued on to the light purple paper) glued on the flowers where I wanted to put them, and done. We made them into bookmarks. here are some pics..



Bye Bloggers hope to see you on my next blog post



2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Aley. I remember my mother creating dried flowers many times as I was growing up. She would create dried flower arrangements on boards for the wall and do bookmarks too. I also remember sewing the stitching you have around the edge of the bottom one. It is a cool process that requires patience while you wait for the drying process to happen. Which flowers do you like dried the best?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.