Thursday 30 December 2021

CHRISTMAS!!!!

 Hey there bloggers! How are you today? Yesterday was........ CHRISTMAS!!!! So yesterday I went to my nana Irene's on my dad's side for some Christmas lunch I got so nickel things I can money safe, M & Ms, plus some cool hair stuff! it was soooo much fun! here are some pics of when I was there.....

After we left, we went to my other nana's so we could all have a nice hot Christmas dinner. On Christmas morning my mum had given me and dad a reindeer onsie so mum made me and dad bring it to my other nana's house! Plus she made all three of us wear the onise's. So here is what we looked like...

While I was still at my other nana's house me and my Aunt's, Uncles, cousins and grandparents all went for a walk along the beach because my grandparents live very, VERY close to orewa beach. Unfortunately me and my dad could not walk in the water (because that is what we normally do) because there was sea lice (sea lice is like hair lice but it is in the sea instead. In case you didn't know) so I hanged out and talked to my very amazing grandpa. So I thought I would share some pics of me and my grandpa on the besch.
Thank you for seeing this blog post hope to see you in the next blog post! 
Bye Bloggers!

Aley 


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Aley. thanks for sharing your Christmas experience on your blog. It looks like you had a great time with your whānau. If you want to do some more blogging over summer don't forget we have the Check out Summer Learning Journey where there are already heaps of fun activities up.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.