Friday 27 August 2021

Using Book Creator

 Hello bloggers, What's up? I hope that you are all doing well. 

Today I am going to share my experience of using Book Creator. It was very exciting because I have never used Book Creator except when I was a middle school. There are so many cool things that you can do in Book Creator, you can make bold text, use stickers, and so many more things. Here is a link if you want to check out Book Creator. 

So when the teachers gave us a choice out of 3 questions to do an idea for our DLO in Reading, I chose the question 'What is happening at the Tokyo Olympics 2020 for the countries'. So I have been editing a book on Book Creator and it is going very well. You have to gather a lot of information for the book so then the teacher can see the book and be impressed and maybe even learn something new. 

My favorite part was that 

(a) getting to use Book Creator for the first time.

(b) that I got to learn something new.

The success criteria that I was working towards was... finishing my work and record time by the end of Friday. Also to find information that is relevant to the question. 


Well thank you for seeing my blog post I hope to see you soon. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alexandra. I first learned of, and used Book Creator when I worked in the Junior school and I think you may have been in the class while I was exploring it in Middle School. Do you remember working on it with me? Your young mind may recall better than mine! As you are older than when you first used the app, you will be discovering so many more options that you can use. It's a great app for sure!
    When you finish your creation I am looking forward to seeing it on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Aley with your blogging. Book creator is a really great tool to use for presenting a DLO. Looking forward to seeing the final product on your Olympic question. Have a fab weekend and see you next week online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alexandra, I'm really pleased to see that you're excited about your distance learning. You explained that you had a choice of 3 questions to research - what made you choose the one you did? I'm looking forward to seeing your finished creation.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.